A classic and beautiful solitaire with just a hint of boldness in the band that is a hair chunkier. Contact us below to start your custom Brooklynring!
Custom projects start at $15,000 and take 6-12 weeks to create.
About the style:
Prong set center stone on a slightly thicker, tapered band.
Choose an Old Mine or Old Eurocenter stone.
Available in 18kt yellow gold, rose gold, two-tone, or platinum.
How the custom ring process works:
1. Choose your VB-Made setting. We are sometimes able to accommodateminoradjustment requests.
2. Establish a budget and any desired diamond specs. Custom projects start at $15,000.
3. We will source diamond options and send them to you for approval. We consider the diamond to be part of the art that we create so for that reason we only create custom pieces when we source the stones. Please note that supply of authentic antique stones is very limited, especially 2-3ct true old mine cuts. Therefore you may need to have some flexibility with your wish list or budget if you desire a true antique diamond.
4. Once you select your diamond a 50% deposit is required to begin the project. Deposits for custom rings are non-refundable but are transferable. Custom projects take 6-12 weeks to create once a deposit is received.
5. Once your ring is completed the remaining 50% payment is due prior to us shipping you the ring or you picking it up. Please understand you are commissioning us to create you a custom piece, therefore custom projects are final sale with no refunds or exchanges offered.
**Note - the ring in the photos are for example only.The nature of antique diamonds is that each has its own beautiful unique look. For that reason it is not always easy (or possible) to find a similar stone to the one you see pictured.**
Contact us below to start your custom Brooklynring!
We sometimeshave Brooklynrings in stock!Click hereto see what Brooklynrings are available.